Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,711 Pound (Rp 20,376,634) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)