Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,632 Pound (Rp 35,389,136) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (30 minutes ago)