Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,621 Pound (Rp 37,172,522) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (37 minutes ago)