Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.848 SDG / BND *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 90,575 Pound (B$6,541) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)