Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.806 SDG / BND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,735 Pound (B$5,355) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)