Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.549 SDG / BND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,110 Pound (B$3,761) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)