Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 SDG / BND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,808 Pound (B$4,634) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)