Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.576 SDG / BND
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,135 Pound (B$4,619) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)