Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 SDG / IDR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 19,000 Pound (Rp 14,467,459) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)