Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00047 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,614 Pound (Rp 7,743,055) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)