Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00050 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,589 Pound (Rp 5,177,219) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)