Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03401 SDG / XOF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,063 Pound (2,060,159 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 2 hours ago)