Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.091 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,506 Pound (R$ 14,591) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)