Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IDR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,850 Pound (Rp 41,520,067) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)