Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.552 SDG / AZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,863 Pound (3,903 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (24 minutes ago)