Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.663 SDG / AZN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,132 Pound (3,039 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)