Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,823 Pound (3,414 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (21 minutes ago)