Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,293 Pound (3,139 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)