Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38165 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,081 Pound (ARS $29,035) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)