Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06374 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (₨58,834) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)