Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06123 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (₨61,245) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)