Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13392 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,881 Pound (Php28,976) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)