Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34324 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,794 Pound (Php54,754) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)