Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13130 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,013 Pound (Php45,796) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)