Cost of living comparison between Badajoz, Spain and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.959 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,237 Pound (€3,483) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)