Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.062 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,704 Pound (€2,740) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)