Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.745 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,044 Pound (€2,379) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)