Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.479 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,945 Pound (4,899 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)