Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 520% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 811,802 Pound ($45,213) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 131,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)