Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.955 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 499% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 677,357 Pound ($37,725) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)