Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 SDG / THB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 40,000 Pound (69,181 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)