Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18086 SDG / THB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,625 Pound (86,395 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)