Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,124 Pound (2,418TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (22 minutes ago)