Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,277 Pound (2,330TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)