Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,046 Pound (2,666TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)