Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.904 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (S/. 1,641) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)