Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (S/. 1,519) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)