Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.799 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,401 Pound (€3,295) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)