Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10328 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,651 Pound (₨54,716) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)