Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09390 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,622 Pound (₨59,875) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)