Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.248 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,094 Pound (€4,290) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)