Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.486 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,693 Pound (€2,764) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)