Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.451 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 236% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 339,419 Pound (NZ$27,261) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)