Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.870 SDG / NZD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 183% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 113,106 Pound (NZ$23,223) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)