Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.608 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 194% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 220,200 Pound (NZ$47,782) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)