Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01998 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 23,000 Pound (1,151,225 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)