Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,074 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.050 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 122,429 Pound ($6,783) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (41 minutes ago)