Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,365 Pound ($4,271) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)