Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,208 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.953 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 135,943 Pound ($7,572) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)