Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,293 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.168 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,625 Pound (€2,735) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)