Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,458 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.758 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,955 Pound (€2,186) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (18 minutes ago)