Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37879 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,600 Pound (E£ 9,504) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)