Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 SDG / EGP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,500 Pound (E£ 9,228) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)