Cost of living comparison between Asyut, Egypt and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36820 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (E£ 8,487) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)