Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37416 SDG / EGP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1,383 Pound (E£ 3,695) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (43 minutes ago)