Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 SDG / PYG *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,446 Pound (4,621,823 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Ahmedabad costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)