Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11567 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,532 Pound (руб 168,862) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)