Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02125 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,167 Pound (713,586 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)