Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02015 SDG / KZT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,805 Pound (1,032,768 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)