Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43613 SDG / ERN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,496 Pound (Nakfa12,602) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)