Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43612 SDG / ERN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,696 Pound (Nakfa24,525) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)