Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42409 SDG / ERN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,110 Pound (Nakfa4,976) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)