Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.035 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 118,094 Pound (23,456 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)