Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,949 Pound (18,823 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)