Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.058 SDG / TMT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,823 Pound (7,202 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 0.160 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (29 minutes ago)