Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 SDG / TMT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,821 Pound (6,546 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)