Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.953 SDG / TMT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,203 Pound (6,760 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)