Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.953 SDG / TMT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,570 Pound (6,436 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (43 minutes ago)