Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26977 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,000 Pound (₨44,482) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)