Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10379 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,300 Pound (₨22,160) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (42 minutes ago)