Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 SDG / TZS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 47% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,488 Pound (7,871,877 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)