Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01025 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 34,000 Pound (CH$3,316,482) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)