Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.02686 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 75,000 Pound (CH$2,792,089) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)