Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.01066 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 30,000 Pound (CH$2,815,217) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (34 minutes ago)