Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,241 Pound (€2,471) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)