Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,327 Pound (﷼ 16,845,645) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (about 1 hour ago)