Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Ardabil have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,537 Pound (﷼ 12,544,585) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)