Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,256 Pound (﷼ 10,990,721) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)