Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00564 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 113,464 Pound (20,121,803 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)