Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00591 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,949 Pound (8,112,263 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)