Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01525 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 154,176 Pound (10,113,131 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)