Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24520 SDG / ETB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 92% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,707 Pound (27,352 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)