Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.787 SDG / SAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 52,000 Pound (﷼ 10,862) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)