Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Arak have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 21,476 Pound (﷼ 50,342,489) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)