Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,879 Pound (﷼ 65,058,933) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)