Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.012 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,763 Pound (R$ 6,840) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)