Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.805 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 42,779 Pound (R$ 8,903) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)