Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,449 Pound (R$ 12,340) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (36 minutes ago)