Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.360 SDG / JOD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,685 Pound (Dinar 1,723) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)