Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 SDG / JOD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,423 Pound (Dinar 1,532) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)