Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 109% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 79,318 Pound (₩13,422,209) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)