Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 277,115 Pound (₩16,389,219) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)