Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01665 SDG / KRW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 145% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 279,348 Pound (₩16,774,571) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $13 (25 minutes ago)