Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.139 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 72% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 130,423 Pound (€6,170) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)