Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00569 SDG / MGA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 10,000 Pound (1,758,983 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)