Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00208 SDG / MGA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,000 Pound (1,919,384 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)