Cost of living comparison between Antsiranana, Madagascar and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00195 SDG / MGA
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (1,603,417 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,132 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)