Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.00209 SDG / MGA *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,900 Pound (1,864,967 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (39 minutes ago)