Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02814 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 93% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 125,343 Pound (CH$4,454,781) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)