Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13302 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Php28,191) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)