Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12959 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,000 Pound (Php46,299) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (29 minutes ago)