Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12751 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Php29,410) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)