Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13171 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Php28,472) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (30 minutes ago)