Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.478 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,992 Pound (3,795TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)