Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.682 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,513 Pound (2,089TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)