Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,190 Pound (3,412TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)