Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,174 Pound (3,262TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (30 minutes ago)