Cost of living comparison between Antioch, Turkey and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.062 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (1,212TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)